Imagine a tapestry. In one direction run the lives of tunes and songs and instruments, in the other run the lives of individuals, families, regions, and nations. This album draws on my own musical experiences to celebrate the way the lives of people and music cross and connect through many times and many places. Our great Father, the Music Maker, weaves this tapestry, and he leaves no loose threads in his work.
SOLD OUT! I have a few spindles of extras left, without cases or graphics, available for a reduced price.
Click on the tune title to hear an MP3 soundclip.
- Rowena’s Waltz (© T. Seaman) / Harpers Waltz (© M. Prochaska)
- Variations on a Three-Year-Old Theme (© M. Prochaska)
- Let the People Praise (© B. Red / G. Hawthorne)
- Jesu, Joy of Man’s Desiring (J. S. Bach)
- Be Glorified, Lord (© M. Prochaska)
- Praeludium I (J. S. Bach) / On the Loose (© J. Keller)
- Rád Tě Mám (© J. Markovova)
- Soldier’s Joy (Trad’l) / Cincinnati (Trad’l)
- Road to Lisdoonvarna (Trad’l) / South of the James / South of the James (© M. Prochaska)
- Of the Father’s Love Begotten (Trad’l) / Infant Holy, Infant Lowly (Trad’l)
- Front Porch Waltz (© R. Thum) / Galician Waltz (aka Cau’l Chouzano, © F. Largo)
- Timberline Wander (© T. Seaman)
- Carolan’s Draught (T. O’Carolan) / Sleepers Awake (J. S. Bach)
- Winter East and Kensington (© M. Prochaska)
- Big Meadows Twilight (© T. Seaman) / Evening’s End (© M. Prochaska)