Climb With Me
“Everyone is climbing toward some destination…
What is at the end of your climb?
I invite you to… climb with me.”
This acoustic collection features Tom on hammer dulcimer throughout, often accompanied by his own classical guitar and Celtic harp. Many tracks also feature Rebecca Zimmerman on cello, while other guests include Timothy Seaman on flute, Chris Lucas on guitar and mandolin, Henry Smith on keyboards, and Karen Berquist on accordion.
All music by Tom Abernethy unless otherwise noted.
- Friday’s Evening
- Come, Thou Fount (traditional)
- Chewelah Twilight
- I will Follow
- Road to Willmers
- Jesus Loves Me / Jesus Loves the Little Children / The Church’s One Foundation (traditional)
- Be Thou My Vision (traditional)
- Music Box Waltz
- Shenandoah (traditional)
- He Who Began a Good Work in You (John Mohr)
- Celtic Repose
- Awesome God (Rich Mullins)
- America the Beautiful (traditional)
- Rain in the Grits
- Bike Ride in Rothenburg
- Climb With Me
- Like a River Glorious (traditional)
To order, email Tom at thomasabernethy_jr@ REMOVETHIS hotmail.com or call (804)288-1641.